Publications from ATE
In association with Rowman & Littlefield Education (RLE), a Division of Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., ATE's books and other publications are available for purchase online.
You can purchase all ATE books online through the Rowman & Littlefield Web site and browse through many other education resources.
- A Brief History of Standards in Teacher Education
- Democratic Practices in Education
- Quality Mentoring for Novice Teachers
- Reframing Teacher Education
- Research Linking Teacher Preparation and Student Performance (Yearbook XII)
- Research on Alternative and Non-Traditional Education (Yearbook XIII)
- Research on Meeting and Using Standards in the Preparation of Teachers (Yearbook X)
- Research on Preparing Teachers Who Can Meet the Needs of All Students (Yearbook XI)
- Research on the Effects of Teacher Education on Teacher Performance (Yearbook IX)
Scroll through ATE's Publications Marketplace on the Rowman and Littlefield website for other publications of interest to teacher educators.
Individual Copies of Action in Teacher Education
Individual copies and back issues of ATE's quarterly journals, Action in Teacher Education and The New Educator, can be ordered from Taylor and Francis. For more information, click here for Action in Teacher Education and here for The New Educator.