Privacy, Security, and Refund Policies
The Association of Teacher Educators has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to our visitor’s privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
• Information collected is never sold, rented, loaned, or the like to any third party for any reason
• Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
• Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
• We collect visitor’s contact information including e-mail addresses and financial information (like their credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to customers. The customer’s contact information is used for communicating with our customers on order related issues. Occasionally we may send mailings through the U.S. Postal Service to the address a customer provides. If you wish not to receive these mailings, please notify us by mail at: ATE, P.O. Box 793, Manassas, VA 20113
• Financial information that is collected is used to bill the purchaser for products or services.
• All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
2. Security Method of Transmission
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial date as it travels from your computer to our website, making it useless to anyone but the Association of Teacher Educators.
3. Refund Policy
Our goal is to exceed your expectations for quality products and service. If you are displeased with your membership and contact us within 45 days of submitting your original dues payment, your dues will be refunded less a $15 service charge.
Refund policies for individual meeting registrations will be set for each meeting. Generally, if you have to cancel your registration a month before the start of the meeting, your registration fee will be refunded less a $25 service charge. After the 30-day period, we will not be able to provide refunds.
Shipping policy for this association is not applicable as nothing is shipped from internet purchases on this website.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact ATE's Executive Director.
Association of Teacher Educators
© 2023 Association of Teacher Educators. All Rights Reserved.